The Advisory Committee of Sohra Government College is the apex management body to look into the welfare of the College. Its members are drawn from different departments of the government with the District Administrative Head as its Chairman and the Principal of the College as the Secretary of the Committee. Meetings of the Advisory Committee are convened from time to time to discuss important issues concerning the College.
Members of the Advisory Committee:
- Chairman: Deputy Commissioner, East Khasi Hills District.
- Secretary: Principal, Sohra Government College
- Members (Representatives from):
- Office of the EE (PHE) Sohra
- Office of the District Sports Officer
- Office of the EE PWD
- Office of the Executive Engineer, MePDCL, Sohra
- North-Eastern Hills University, Shillong
- Heads of all Departments, Sohra Government College.